Use your Custom Maps to showcase other areas of your site or destination with calls-to-action (CTAs)!
CTAs are an excellent way to funnel viewers to other important pages or links within your site. Here's a few ideas to think about incorporating into your Custom Map CTAs:
- Registration links
- Hotel booking links
- Lead generation
- Downloadable visitor guides
- E-Newsletter signups
- And more!
Add a CTA to a Map Location:
- Go to your Dashboard and click the Maps tab.
- Open an existing map, or create a new one by clicking Add Map
- Add Locations to your map.
- Select a Location in the left side panel to open it and edit the details. You'll see a space to add a Call to Action URL and Label. Add a website URL and adjust the Label as you see fit.
- Select Save. Add any other CTAs to your map locations that you wish.
Add a general CTA to your Map
- You can also add a general CTA to your Custom Map that's not tied to a specific location. Select Map Settings in the Map Builder.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel and you'll see an additional CTA form.
- Add your URL and a Label and you'll see the CTA appear in the top right corner of your map.
Tip: Instead of a web URL, CTAs can be customized to showcase a phone number or email address!
In the CTA URL field, type: tel: 55555555 (the phone number with no spaces)
In the CTA URL field, type mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org (intended email address)
Be sure to adjust the CTA Label accordingly if using a phone or email option!