When working with Threshold 360, you will provide a list of locations around your property that may appeal to guests. Your creator team has already captured a number of guest-friendly locations within the destination, as provided by your local DMO. However, some important locations may have been left off of the work order. If so, you can provide Threshold 360 with a list of locations for our field operatives to capture.
You will want to consider locations that are unique to your destination, and are desirable to visitors. Also, are there locations within your destination that have restricted access, or are difficult to capture due to their limited availability? Make sure to give this some thought.
And on the other hand, there are also several location types that are non-unique, or otherwise less likely to appeal to the modern traveler. Here are some locations that you make want to consider removing from your list:
- Locations without a physical address, like businesses with PO boxes (catering businesses or tour businesses)
- Events and attractions with limited operating hours (farmers markets and seasonal attractions)
- Vacation rental companies with residential locations
- Military bases, offices, and installations
- Private islands
- Private clubs and residences (golf clubs, social clubs)
- Law offices
- B2B (insurance agencies)
- Permanently closed locations
- Gun stores and gun ranges
- RV and trailer parks
- General areas (a city’s former downtown area, etc.)