A successful site inspection can be the difference between a deal and a lost piece of business. Learn how to use a Collection Maps to increase the likelihood of successful site visit
Creating a site inspection itinerary through the Threshold 360 Dashboard is easy!
- Login to dashboard.threshold360.com
- Check the Locations tab to ensure that your locations are captured within your library of 360 content
- Once you have done this, navigate to the Maps tab
- Choose your map type:
- Set Anchor
- Just Add Locations
- Select the locations you would like to add to the map/itinerary.
- Add subtitles to the locations to highlight specific things of note:
- Potential room rates
- Hour by hour itineraries for the day
- Check-in times for hotels
- Add calls to action for each location to indicate the following:
- Floor plans for venues/spaces
- Unique characteristics of each venue/location
- Menu Links
- Next you may want to create specific categories to assign for the locations on your map such as:
- Meetings Venue
- Headquarter Hotel
- Room Block Hotels
- And lastly, you will want to share your map with your site inspection attendees:
- Click on "Share" to copy the map link.
Share your Collection map a few days in advance to allow your audience to preview the location!