Adding a link to your 360 Threshold 360 Virtual Tour is as easy as can be!
One of the many features of the new Threshold 360 share functionality is that you can easily share your 360 virtual tours easily with meetings and event planners. One of the easiest and most visible ways in which to do this is to add 360 virtual tours to your email signature.
Not all email clients are created equal, but we wanted to quickly show you how to do this in both Microsoft Outlook email clients as well as GMail.
Before we begin with the email clients, go and grab your share page url in the following steps:
- Login to the Threshold 360 Customer Dashboard
- Navigate to the "Locations" tab
- Click on the Location Card for your desired Location. This will take you to the Location Details Page.
- In the Location, click the "Add Custom Threshold" option, which will create a Threshold link.
- Once created, click the "Copy Link" option underneath the Threshold name.
Lets start with GMail:
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings See all settings.
- In the "Signature" section, add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- If you already have a signature and simply wish to add a 360 Experience, simply copy and paste the share url mentioned above within the body of the email signature.
- If you would prefer to have copy instead of the link simply click on the paperclip icon within the email signature panel and paste in your url along with the "text to view in display" to say "View Our Property in 360."
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
For Outlook, refer to the initial instructions regarding finding your share page links and add to:
Click File > Options > Mail > Signatures.
Click the signature you want to edit, and then make your changes in the Edit signature box.
When you're done, select Save > OK.
For a complete look at all versions of Outlook, please review this support thread.